venerdì 22 aprile 2011

The Origin EP OUT NOW on Beatport!

                                                                 Buy on Beatport


About The Origin EP

Juho Kahilainen:
Beautiful stuff. I'm delighted to hear a track like "The Origin". It's calm, deep and you still sense the danger.
The Second Emotion" is something I can use when deejaying. It's lighter than most of the stuff on Prologue, but I would call it progression.
There are a lot of labels releasing plain techno at the moment - this kind of hi-fi sound you don't come across that often. A lot of sophisticated layers and almost subliminal little details.
Iori:
I really love this!!!  wow!  can't wait to play them.
deep & beautiful

Dave Twoney:
Woah... youre getting really into the spacey sound huh! well, this is very cool... not sure if I will play but think I might use the A1 for new podcast. maybe.
Claudio PRC:
Is simply amazing, finally is what I looking for in music! Intelligent Techno with strong concept, the music is really fascinating and the duo look really strong! A great pearl for contemporary music!
Ness:
Another wonderful release from Prologue! The second emotion is my peak! 
Tommy for seven:
The two ambient tracks will work well, both at home at for me sets!

Chris / MNML SSGS
This is an EP which grows track by track. 'The Second Emotion' is solid, but it feels a bit too much like Monolake (circa 'Cinemascope'). 'The Orgin' is stronger, but it is the soundscape version that is the real standout of this EP. A powerful, spacious track that demands attention. Inspired stuff. Chris / MNML SSGS
Cio D´Or / Prologue
What I miss in lots of Technoproductions to these times is: Emotion.
So I am more thankful that this record reached me. “The Second Emotion” is touching me & 
the other 2 tracks are very nice soundscapes for special moments. 
Pfirter:
Very nice work, deep and sofisticated. Will play track 3 but track 1 is quite awesome!

Lucy:
Playing it a lot... yesterday it was great playing it at Dystopian...

Thanks a lot to ALL!